Annabelle Robinson house was built in 1905 by architects Charles and Henry
Greene for Laurabelle and Henry Robinson.
The house is over 12,000 square feet and is situated on 4 acres. It was originally landscaped to appear
majestically through a curving driveway of orange groves.
Robinson house was purchased in 1998 when it was completely dilapidated and
unlivable by Mark and Phaedra Ledbetter, the 4th owners of the house
and the third to live in the main house.
In six years, they completely restored and re-landscaped, and in many
areas redesigned the house and property while living in the carriage house. The
scope of the restoration included a new roof, new plaster, drainage, windows,
and screens, plumbing and all new light fixtures except for the entrance light
fixture and the sconces in the dining room. They installed new heating and air conditioning, designed a
theater, a wine cellar and sauna and reproduced and designed new furniture and
landscaping. The house is now completely computerized on a Crestron home
Phaedra's Japanese heritage, career as a licensed interior designer,